1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feel like I'm in my own Personal Hell.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by BranchingOut, Feb 28, 2024.

1. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

Been dealing with 5 months now since November 2023 trying to heal this fucking disc bulge. Made small progress but since then more injuries kept taking place. Now I have disc bulges in my neck and shoulders, slept on my testicle a week ago not sure if its fully healed or not. And just dealing with constant pain from every direction in my body.

On top of this Ive been applying day after day for a new job with no success since I had to leave old one over this fucking injury. I'm going fucking insane. I moved to a new area after I had to move back with parent and I'm just trying to make progress and move out but I'm getting hit with constant SHIT. I'm FIGHTING to get a therapist in this piece of shit area and NOBODY will fucking take me. It's hell trying to find even a primary care doc.

My ma is driving me INSANE with her CONSTANT problems and bullshit and I'm just trying to move out again but I STILL havent even gotten an interview after about 20+ applications. I'm ready to stab someone with a knife or blow my head off with a shotgun with the amount of frustration I'm feeling. Always in physical pain, not getting luck with work, drinking and smoking doesnt help anymore with depression, lonely and isolated from people and I want to start a relationship to feel some type of love from a female but I cant fucking do that because NOBODY it seems will hire me. I am feeling BEYOND FUCKING frustrated with this catch 22 bullshit.

Some times I just feel like buying a magnum from that pawnshop and blowing a hole in my skull in a forest but I would feel guilty that my family will cry so I can't even die in fucking peace. What the fuck is this existance that I'm living in?? I swear to god man.

Sr.Poltas and Just V like this.
  2. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. I hope things improve for you soon and you get a new job. You will get through this, hang in there.

BranchingOut likes this.
  3. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

Update: Got an interview. Hope it ends up well, but if not ill still be happy that I made a little progress. Had a hard few months but hopefully i'll keep going until i get something...

4. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

Thanks man..

born3 likes this.
  5. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

Hey man hope you’re doing ok. I’ve been struggling with similar thoughts as you although our situations are a bit different. Good luck finding a job.

born3 likes this.
  6. XnevertoolateX

XnevertoolateX Fapstronaut

congrats on the interview... and even if that one doesn't turn out to be the fit, just dive right in to more applications. In fact, most successful job hunters fill out hundreds of applications and spent tons of time trying to network to get a good result. SO PLEASE DON"T UNDERESTIMATE THE EFFORT IT TAKES! If you do, you'll disappoint yourself prematurely.

Keep at it -- I've been there (both pain thing and unemployment thing) and I know what it feels like to feel like it'll never get right.

You got this.

7. Sisyphus1

Sisyphus1 Fapstronaut

Hope you land a job soon man

8. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

A lot of therapists will not see people in person since Covid, but almost all of them will see you online. I asked my healthcare to provide me the names of therapists near me and they sent me 1600 names all across the USA. I'm sure you can find one to help.

Good luck, and this will pass. Hang in there.
    Nomo

9. Itsuki

Itsuki Temporarily Suspended

Dude I feel you. I had to quit my last job for an injury and was unemployed for a while. The only jobs that would interview me was a step down from my pay at the last job. There are so many things that I wanted to do to improve my situation and mental state but the pain didn't allow me to leave my bed.

You can only swallow so much frustration. If your health allows I suggest spending as much time as possible out of the house during the day so you can catch a break. Then maybe go to a shooting range to get out some frustration.

BranchingOut and XnevertoolateX like this.
  10. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

Yeah I appreciate the concern and the advice from you guys. I haven't had another interview since but I chose to take a break and calm down my emotions about this. Since then I chose to continue the applications and calm down the spirit indefinetly, so I may not get what I want right away but if I'm patient enough, then I will get my results I'm certain of that. I just needed to take my expectations and my own pressure off myself.

I'm gonna keep continuing the search umtil I get it.

born3 likes this.
  11. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

I'm gonna end the thread here guys, but thank you, I appreciated the supportive posts. Hopefully all finds you well

12. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    Hey man, hang in there. 100+ applications in here with dozens of interviews, but still no offer. Kinda rough at the moment not gonna lie, which spikes my anxiety and impostor syndrome.
    A good advice I can give is write down what they asked you at each interview and practice answering the questions again. After time I noticed the same trends which helps me be more prepared for each new interview.
    Also, try get good sleep diet and chill + socialize with good people. I know when you don't feel like it it's hard but still try to work towards those things otherwise if you are unhappy, you won't feel good and will probably perform worse at the interview due to it. Me myself have 3 this week and I keep grinding. If I have no woman at least I can grind interviews and get job and have money eventually. Still better then not having woman and money.
    Good luck man, hope you keep at it and eventually we are gonna make it.

13. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

Yeah man it looks like we got the same thimg going lol. Almost exactly it seems lol. I've just been practicing with my daily meditations and learning. I'm the type of person that likes to constantly be engaged in something mentally so I've been going through like no lie, 9 books with different subjects to keep my mind stimulated. Doing stuff to keep myself busy, giving myself breaks accordingly what my mind needs, Very beneficial! When my mind is tired I sleep/ play games. But when the chatter wont shut up I make my way to the gym and work the body until exaustion. Then when the mind is nervous, I take to books and read until I literally cant anymore until my brain feels like a muscle that needs rest days it feels. It's stressful to not make progress but you know i tell myself its actually not my fault its more equating to just luck which is titanically annoying. Definetely not completely a game of skill lol. Luck Luck Luck ha ha. But I just gotta take it and be patient, difficult but not a death sentence..