Feeling depress from time to time

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sam30, Jul 10, 2022.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Feeling depress from time to time.. since I haven’t been fapping for sometime.. I try to get out the house as much during the hot season going for a stroll or walk to the park but still feel empty.. since I have come off no pmo.. I have started to think what do I need to do in my next 5 years as I am in my 30’s now… still
    Can’t figure it out

Upwards2020 likes this.
  2. Dr.J_76ers

Dr.J_76ers Fapstronaut

Two things I'm thinking of: you're lacking socialization and you're on a flatline. Can you get out of the house and meet up with people more?

3. A Conqueror

A Conqueror Fapstronaut

This is who you are, the true you. PMO was masking all of this. Now it's time to get to know yourself, you explore your inner you and face it with understanding. Well done and I'm also figuring out how to get my shit together man

Pepeleandia and sam30 like this.
  4. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Bare in mind the heat and humidity is a killer this time of year. Makes humans uncomfortable, agitated , stressed, depressed even . Keep cool through summer definitely helps with moodiness caused by high temperatures.

Saying that I'm on day 1 and this is one worry I have when I plan to stop long enough . Thinking wtf now!. I am very anti social and I have just moved house as well I'm not overly keen in getting out here and socializing but for good reason . So I'm limiting my options . So it's going to be a tough ride. But at least I won't be a slave to the ups and downs of constantly jacking off. And let my body normalise for a while

5. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I would say yes lack of socializing. To be honest I don’t have much friends anymore. A lot has moved on and settle down..I am just think if I never of pmo from young age. I reckon things would of been diffrent either I may have settle down by now or knowing what my plans are.. I’m really having a deep thought in what I really want to do in life.. still can not figure it out.. I wake up in the morning and feel frustrated as time is moving on very quick..

6. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Put yourself out there more . You don't know what you never try.

If you are a hermit you will become accustomed to living.that way.

And you are likely limiting the quality of life by not getting out of your comfort zone ..that's what they say life.starts outside of your comfort zone . Then you just roll with it .

Dr.J_76ers likes this.
  7. Dr.J_76ers

Dr.J_76ers Fapstronaut

I've been going swimming lately, which has made me feel better. I feel like time is moving so quickly too, compared to my PMO days.