1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling depressed

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Nabaski, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Nabaski

Nabaski Fapstronaut

Yesterday was the day I reached day 75, yet I felt depressed for no reason, even heard people on my back saying I looked weird (related to behavior and facial expression) .. Any thoughts?

Nugget9 likes this.
  2. Andreid

Andreid Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Ignore that, it's part of the process! It's not easy to do the challenge, otherwise this community would have only success stories. You gotta realize you will have bad days too so move on and continue on improving yourself. You will see good results some day if you have patience!

Buddhabro likes this.
  3. Feeling down for no reason happens no matter how long your in this, As far as though people saying that shit there losers who cant do what we do

Nugget9 and Buddhabro like this.
  4. Nabaski

Nabaski Fapstronaut

Yeah, I didn't take it that seriously. I just wanted to find a way to fix all these mood swings :)

5. Nabaski

Nabaski Fapstronaut

Well, it came from the girl I like and she said it in a worried way, so I didn't get that bothered. I just got worried because I couldn't stop feeling down no matter what, I couldn't even hold a happy smile :/

Nugget9 likes this.