Feeling dirty after a date..

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Hi everyone.

Lately I have been dating a wonderful Woman from work. We've been going on dates and having fun especially out to lunch, breakfast, or dinner.

On the other hand. We have been fooling around a bit... I've been actually feeling dirty afterword's, but not satisfied like a normal hormonic man would feel. I'm not sure why this happening, but I end up feeling like I could be doing better things or helping somebody instead of foreplay. Like hanging out with kids and having fun.

Is this deeper guilt? Or just apart of being addicted to P...? I'm not sure what to think, but if it occurs again I may pass it for a good while..

2. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

I have had a similar thing. For me it was more that I knew I didn't want to start a relationship, but still wanted the girls attention and pussy for my own pleasure. So felt a bit dirty aswell about this because I would just make her feel very bad for maybe a moment of pleasure for myself.

Don't know if this is what you feel aswell, but that's what I felt like.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  3. Why would you feel dirty afterwords? Is it the same reason that @Roffelaar has? If that's the case, just let her know you are not looking for a long term relationship and would she be ok with this. If she says she is not interested then, then let it go and move on. If she is game, then you both have as much fun as you want. Guilt free.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.

4. That’s exactly it. I enjoy spending time with her, but then I end up getting aroused to where it happens and then afterwords I’m not sure if it was satisfying or if it was for my own pleasure. I had a dream last night where I was actually talking with kids and I was helping them… Maybe it’s something I want to do..

Roffelaar likes this.
  5. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Maybe you should have kids with her and then help the kids to grow up.