1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally need a date but need some advice

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StayClean&Proactive, Feb 19, 2024.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

I met this girl on hinge that I’ve been talking to for a month. Her profile said that she’s looking for a good friend AND a good partner. We messaged backed and forth consistently on hinge for two weeks. We then FaceTimed each other for the first time after two weeks of talking to each other. We FaceTimed for two hours and we exchanged numbers. She was okay with responding back and forth but then ended up not contacting me for almost a day. I expressed this by telling her that she needs to be better at communicating with me and that I almost moved on because I assumed she ghosted me. She then said she’s glad I said that since that lets her know that I’m serious. She then added me to her pinned contacts on her phone and has been good with responding ever since. We originally planned to meet up in March but after a few days of texting we really began to vibe and ended up moving the date to two weeks after we first FaceTimed which was yesterday.

We met up at the mall and went to the arcade, there were a bunch of kids in there so we could barely hear each other. She seemed to be far more nervous in person as opposed to over text. When we ate dinner, which was at the Cheesecake Factory, she began to become more comfortable and her energy began to match somewhat how it was over FaceTime and over text. Her mother had picked her up and the date had ended. The date lasted four hours.

She texted me the next morning saying that we were moving too fast and that we skipped the friendship phase after she had sat down and spoke to her mom about the date. Her mom is a traditional Jamaican woman.

I am scared that she may have been turned off by my quirky behavior that was caused by me having autism and which causes me to lack the sex appeal required to attract black women.

I met this guy in group therapy and he was able to get into a relationship with a girl he met with in a week and he was far worse looking than me. I think Asperger’s causes me to lack the social skills needed to attract women.

I also fear that we may just end up being just friends and it won’t lead to anywhere.