1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Find a Way Out

For Fapstronauts of the Protestant Christian faith.

1. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

The Bible says we can find a way out from temptation. One way out is to find an article that addresses our current situation. I have over 100 titles in the Christian group to choose from. Many others have great articles as well. Example: An article on prayer is great, but if you are totally frustrated, it is better to review an article on frustration.

Sometimes, no title seems perfect for your situation. In that case, spend 3 minutes in prayer, and ask the Holy Spirit to help you find an article.

Second, verses on lust fight off temptation, but when you don't have time for that, consider praying Jesus' blood over the temptation. My last few days have been up and down, and temptation is coming out of the blue. So, I am picturing the cross and thanking Jesus for the blood He shed for me on the cross. It is working for me.

Finally, consider praying often about finding key articles that could help you go to war with problems that cause you to fall over and over again. Deep-seeded problems need to be pounded on repeatedly. Finding an answer is step one. Step two is reading solutions over and over again until you start thinking about the solutions in key situations.