first date in my apartment

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Oliver Gunter, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

I matched with a pretty girl on Tinder, same age as me. She agreed to a date in my apartment tomorrow to grab a drink and get to know each other (we didn't chat a lot yet).
    I'm not sure how to tackle this date. If I like her I will definitely go for the kiss. But should I also go for more? She might be gf material so I don't want to mess things up and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. I'm still recovering from my PMO addiction so my erections are also not 100% reliable yet. In case she wants to have sex, is it weird to stick to oral to avoid the possibility of erection problems?
    How would you guys handle this date? I didn't date gf material for a long time plus she's probably the prettiest date I ever had.

2. Long Range

Long Range Fapstronaut

If you public day counter is accurate (currently at 465 days), I think you'll be ok once you get in the moment.

But with that said, you could take it slow or suggest an alternate location/activity for the date to buy you some time before your next date.

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  3. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Not more than kissing unless she is taking that initiative herself

If you don’t kiss, then the chances of a second date are greatly reduced. However the vibe must be right, don’t randomly kiss out of nowhere

Just my personal thoughts

Oliver Gunter and lgustavoms like this.
  4. Oliver Gunter

Thanks for your reply!

I had a different girl 2 weeks ago in my apartment, oral worked well but once I put on a condom it got difficult.The new girl probably turns me on more but also makes me more nervous.

Taking it slow is what I would be most comfortable with but girls like her have options so it might be better to seal the deal more quickly. I don't know.

5. Oliver Gunter

Thanks for your reply!

This is what my feeling tells me too. But then again she is a girl with a lot of options so it might be more successful to be more forward and to "seal the deal".

6. Don't kiss her until she gives you a sign that you can.
    I've never had so much success since I started using this rule. It takes the pressure off. She'll want to kiss you because you're putting your own personal satisfaction second. And the time you spend together comes first.

There's no pressure to put on yourself. If nothing is going to happen, nothing is going to happen. But forcing relationships only leads to more suffering.

Oliver Gunter and Long Range like this.
  7. MarioCorrelos

MarioCorrelos Fapstronaut

I'd say don't expect too much. You yourself said you haven't chatted a lot, but also that she might be girlfriend material. How can you know then?

And yes, of course, there must be something you have seen or felt on that regard, but just stick to going with the flow. Don't plan anything and just be yourself, enjoy your date, get to know her a little bit and don't worry about kissing or sex or anything. If she is a valuable girl and is searching for the same as you, she won't judge you based on if you kiss her or not in the first date.

8. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

9. There is always hope

There is always hope New Fapstronaut

Looks like she killed my guy that night

ZOR0 and Oliver Gunter like this.
  10. Oliver Gunter

I'm alive guys. She was not feeling well on Thursday so we had to postpone the date to today. We chatted a lot in the meantime and I didn't want to talk about it here because I built some confidence that I didn't want to question if that makes sense.
    Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well myself but I needed to take this chance. I kinda forced my luck. I took all kinds of vitamins and meds to make this happen. I also felt a blister was going to appear on my lips but I somehow managed to keep it inside and make the date happen. These were some of the toughest days I had in a long time.
    Anyway, the date just happened. I was not at the top of my game but we had a good talk and some good laughs. There might have been a moment or two where I could have escalated the date to a make out session but I wouldn't have been comfortable in my current state. However, we had a goodbye kiss and she said she would like to see me again (when I asked her).
    All in all I'm glad how it went and hope she was being honest and we will meet again.
    Thank you guys for your support!