1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

French EXPAT: Philippines, Japan or China ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Purity Power, Dec 25, 2019.

Tags:

Your best bet (you may explain why)

1. Philippines

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Japan

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. China

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

As much as I appreciate southeastern France, I feel an unfathomable calling for Asia...

I have to learn Mandarin and Japanese (with writing and reading) ASAP, some good app will do the job I guess. I have French and English under my belt also.

And hopefully e-commerce profits but anyway. I mean I don't plan to work there but mainly to LIVE there like buying / renting a nice appartment or house, while managing my little business.

So the Philippines have cockroaches, Japan is not exempt from moskitoes and China is under the CCP's weather.

Yet people there are somehow very nice, the place is safe and casual, and some are beautiful lol.

What do you suggest ?

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

3. From time to time I’m learning Japanese on DuoLingo. Very good app especially for beginners. I suggest not buying any other apps unless you need a dictionary, which is on the expensive side for an app.

Weirdly enough I’ve felt a calling for Asia ever since I was a Teenager. I’d love to visit shrines, those famous Sakura tree’s, always wanted to visit abandoned train stations and Forests especially Mt. Fuji.

Japanese are very selective. But I know it’s pretty much the same for everybody. I dated a Japanese girl online and they move on quickly I’ll just say.

But if you feel this calling don’t pass on it and take it on. :)

Gambatte!