1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fresh Meat

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by xaja_llssr, Apr 12, 2019.

1. xaja_llssr

xaja_llssr Fapstronaut

Hello! It's nice to meet you all. I'm really excited to join this community. I realized that sometimes addiction can be fought through the help of other people. That is why I have decided to join this forum after about half a year of lurking.

You can call me by my username, Xaja. I am about to turn 17 and have been in a PMO addiction for about a year and a half. I started around the mid October of 2017. What scares me is that I didn't start of with P, but rather I started with pictures of my female friends that I fantasize about. I think this is really dangerous because I am able to have easy access to their pictures via Instagram or chat profile pictures. I find it really disgusting and horrible. I wanted to change.

MO started as a curiosity. I wanted to know what all the hype was about. And in all honesty, it felt good. But, the effects that came after were unexpected. I faced difficulty in focusing, especially in my school work. I was confused. People in the internet claimed that it made them calmer and think faster. I think it's a lie. Until now, I would face difficulty in reading a passage of SAT text, which is bad considering I am going to take the test this May.

Other than that, PMO made me feel a distance with my religion. I felt distant towards my creator, and I felt as if I am betraying him, ruining all the gifts He have given to me. I aim to stop this before it ruins my whole life. That is why I decided to join this forum.

I plan to go through Hard Mode. It makes sense since I do not have any sexual partner. My longest streak was, embarrassingly, only 1 week. I aim to finally cut my BS and finish 90 days of Hard Mode NoFap.

I hope I can actively participate in this community, whilst helping others in the process.

JJSN likes this.