1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Frustrated

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Ghost79, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Everyday I see beautiful woman walking in streets and in restaurants but they all give me the bad eye, some even laugh or look away when they see me.
    I am 40, single, no children or friends. But I maintain my health as best I can and hope to start the life that I crave so much, that is with a woman in my life. But it is going nowhere! I have used countless of dating sites for years and even went up to women I found attractive to give them a compliment and then asking them out. But all rejected me, some nicely, some rudely, but all I get is rejection.
    And the end of the day I feel so lonely and deprived of love and chemistry that can only be fixed by a woman. I wan to cry but that well is empty now :(

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  2. MrT3650

MrT3650 Fapstronaut

Your doing something wrong man. Get yourself some friends and a social circle. It sucks but you have to stop craving and wanting, women aren't attracted to that attitude. Try to meet women in places where they are open to being approached, bars, clubs. Update your wardrobe, workout more, the fact that you don't have friends is a big red flag and if women find that out thats not gonna work in your favor.

Gamebred305 likes this.