1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

FWB/NSA Relationships

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Caveat Emptor, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Distinguished Fapstronaut

Does anyone have any experience with Friends with Benefits or No Strings Attached relationships and/or how they relate to NoFap?

I've been browsing Craigslist's "Casual Encounters" and yes there are lot of hookers there, but there are also women that either really want to get laid that night, or are looking for a recurring booty call. I've emailing some of them back and forth.

My thoughts on this are, hookers are bed because the sex is fake and monetary, one time things are bad because of the chaser effect and chance of relapse that would follow, but a recurring FWB or NSA relationship could be really beneficial to both parties.

Thoughts?

2. Finalfight123

Finalfight123 Fapstronaut

OK so I checked out this site and it seems interesting. Didn't want to bad mouth it till I looked it over.

But heres the thing maybe 1 out of 15 of them is a girl you actually want. So you're playing against the odds. Just got out there and meet some girl, boy meets girl and do that. Its tough and you get rejected but within 5 min you know weather you want them or not.

But I know we want to take the easy route sure get one of these FWB. I've had one after probably like 7 times she wanted to date and we did it didn't last but it was interesting. My advice go on dates approach girls. Fail learn from it and do it again and perfect it.

And remember even if there picture is hot it could be taken at a different angle just something to think about. But I'm super picky so if you are just truly looking to fuck then go for it.