1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting girls

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Anti-ordinary, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Anti-ordinary

Anti-ordinary Fapstronaut

Hello guys. This is my last year in school. A lot of girls are attracted to me and I can get anything going with pretty much most of them. I personally want to find true love, but for the mean time do you think I should "have fun" with girls? I don't mean use them, but more of both of us use each other in a way.

I am not the type of person to be a "fuck boy", but I feel like I could have a better time in school if I was to get with "hot" girls.

What do you guys think about this?

2. Yes, unless you really like the feeling of regret

3. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

My opinion is it's good to get some experience and fun, before committing later on, if that's what you choose of course.

Just remember the basics. Try not to lead them on, and try to stay grounded and true to who you are. And always, always wear protection lol.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Personally? I think "true love" comes in time and it's very hard to find. I think you're too young to be looking for true love right now. I'm probably gonna get some shit for this, but I really do believe you should just go out there and have some fun, at least at first. Get it out of your system and then start looking for "the one." There's absolutely nothing wrong with casual sex. Just don't do it your entire life. I know so many people who thought they were in love and they got married only to divorce a year or so afterwards and it's because they rushed things. I honestly think the chances of you finding true love in your first few relationships is very low. Go out there and have fun for now and whenever you feel you're done with that then start looking for more serious relationships and you'll find what you're looking for.

If a girl feels like you've "settled" for her or she's your only choice then she'll use that against you, consciously or subconsciously. If a girl knows that you can go out there and get with girls then she'll know that you're with her because you want to be, not because you feel like she's your only option. That's just my opinion. I'll say this. I don't know a single fucking person who's found "true love" yet. Not a single one. Everyone I know is either divorced, single but was in a shitty relationship with someone they thought was "the one," or is in a shitty relationship that they just settle for. All the guys I know didn't go out and have fun and they regret it and tell themselves that they're happy when they're so obviously not.

So my advice is go out, have lots of fun with girls and when it's out of your system then start trying to meet girls that you want to have serious relationships with and you'll find a girl that you truly want to spend the rest of your life with. There's absolutely no reason why you should feel guilty for having nsa sex with a girl that wants the same. It's fun for both parties.

Reborn16 and HereAndThere like this.
  6. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

I say get out there and play the field a bit. You don’t have to have sex. I eish I had done this when I was your age. Now I’m old and fat and all the women have kids.

torrace likes this.
  7. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

This is true! If they share common interests and hobbies as you, you can get to know them on a more personal level. After all, almost everyone's spouse started out as their friend first.