Going to experience this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deadrain, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Deadrain

Deadrain New Fapstronaut

Hi there, I am Deadrain and I have just seen on a YouTube channel (improvement pill) an advise that NOFAP could improve my career success and life in general. I thought about it and decided to try out.

I have been noticing that PMO eats my free time that I could be using for studies. Well, it will be very hard to me stopping PMO since it´s my relief act for daily stress, but I´ll try for a week (as my starting point) and keep going to new achievements.

Just letting you know that I used to masturbate even the day I had sex, and in stressful weeks I did it 3 times a day, and in less stressful weeks PMO took me 3 times a week.

I am going to use my body as a experiment and tell you people about the chances I notice. Let´s go rebooting =)

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Deadrain

Deadrain New Fapstronaut

For now, I´m going to read about the strategies and learn more about them.
    Not taking the phone to the bathroom is the first one I have started, and not thinking about PMO is the second one :)

D . J . likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Deadrain likes this.