1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings Fellow Fapstronauts

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jerry120, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

This is Jerry120! I am an Engineer and looking forward to joining this journey to Fapstroland.

I discovered PIED, PMO, P-addiction, and associated challenges the hard way. I was in a relationship and it simply didn't work out (first time we tried). I had a come to reality moment and learned through online forums regarding PIED and the reboot movement.

This happened in Nov 2017 though. I came a long way since then and was making a recovery and got back to dating also. Never had the opportunity to try PIV again though and over time the frustration led me to slip ever so often. Initial slips ups were only MO's but then the occasional PMO event sneaked past my defenses.

After realizing that I've been living in denial, I decided to join a group or forum and nofap is my first and hopefully final stop.

I am currently on a 15 day streak and hope to take this all the way to a PIV event. I just want to be able to have a real love filled relationship.

Thank you to the website creators and I look forward to contributing and learning from you all.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

3. Andy Dufresne

Andy Dufresne Fapstronaut

Welcome Jerry 120! You've made the right decision. This forum is full of great materials and a culture of helping and supporting others - whatever their goals