Greetings from ZyzzNoFap :)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ZyzzNoFap, Jan 19, 2015.

1. ZyzzNoFap

ZyzzNoFap New Fapstronaut

Hiya, just a quick intro...20 years old, I'd hazard a guess that I've been going at it 4,5 years now. Noticed a few issues recently, erections not as hard as they used to be, plus I didn't seem to function with my gf the other night. Pretty certain it's gotta do with the fapping. So I'm tryin to cut it out, attempt 1 began early January, lasted about 2 days (lol) tried again, successful for 2 days, and so on. I'm actually aiming for 2 weeks of NoFap for now, & I believe I could probably go to 3 weeks if i manage two. Currently pretty swamped with Uni work, and i workout a lot (hence my name ZyzzNoFap) so i'm hoping that will help, but really I need to just vent out some thoughts and a 'guiding hand'. soo yeah, greetings

2. Josh6286

Josh6286 New Fapstronaut

Hey Zyzz! I'm Josh, 19. I just made an introduction thread too, and today is my first clean day. I'm also into working out. I noticed there is a forum to find a bud to hold you accountable, and I thought that we could hold each other accountable for both the NoFap plan and working out. Let me know if you're interested :)

Josh

3. astrofighter

astrofighter Fapstronaut

Would like to point out, accountability partners are awesome, totally great idea! ;)

4. ZyzzNoFap

ZyzzNoFap New Fapstronaut

Sounds like a great idea Josh! Not too sure how it works but seems useful :D

5. Josh6286

Josh6286 New Fapstronaut

Alright, we just need to stay in touch somehow!

6. Steven7

Steven7 Fapstronaut

Looking for a partner

7. Steven7

Steven7 Fapstronaut

Astrofighter looking for a partner