Gym during 90 days SR

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jul 13, 2023.

1. I have suceded 90 days SR period.

I have been going to the gym for 20 years during PMO. The last 10 pretty seriously with correct nutrition and supplements etc. But also with MO almost daily.

I started noFap several years ago with longest streak about 2-3 weeks.

This year I decided to try SR during a period as single so no wife nor girlfriend etc. . After 2 months I felt a big difference at the gym.For the first time I felt I got results every week at the gym with progress in strength and fat loss. It felt like my testosterone levels had gone up so I even went to measure it.

The feeling at the gym was so good so I even stoped dating and cancelled all dates that would lead to O.

I do not know if it was placebo or real but it does not matter. The feeling and results were there.

I have heard PODs about studies that SR increase testosterone but only after 7 days and that no increased benefits are seen after that but I must say that for me the benefits started after 4-5 weeks and got better and better until 3 months. This is longer than the earlier studies had been performed.

So my comment to you guys are that for me the benefits at the gym was huge efter 2 months. After 3 months of PMO and SR I intentionally stopped the streak to see what would happen with an MO and the feeling was gone. Also the O it self just gave me anxiety, it was not worth it.

Today that feeling is the goal with nofap and give me the strength to succeed another 90 days SR.

I also felt a placebo effect leading to better interaction with women.

Good luck.

2. JohnKlarson

JohnKlarson Fapstronaut

This is really helpfull information! I'm just starting my journey in workout and also in PMO. So I guess it can benefit each other. Thanks

3. refreshed323

refreshed323 Fapstronaut

I also do notice when I don't have sex, I have more energy to do other activities. My stamina is higher.