Half a day down

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Flip, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Flip

Flip Fapstronaut

Day1
    I never realized how rewarding the end of a day is to you while your battling the day trying to make it without giving in to your addiction.

I once saw a guy text he has been free for 98 days. I haven't had more than 98 hours of being completely free, but as of right now... I'm 15 hours free. One day at a time... no one hour at a time. My longest day without fap is two days. I want control of my life back

2. know_a_bit

know_a_bit Fapstronaut

Each day is a victory. You are right not to worry about counting days in a row. This can lead to anxiety. Remember each day at its end is closed and a resounding success! Way to go Flip!

3. twominds

twominds Fapstronaut

I am right there with you man. I measure my success in hours. 90 days? Really? No I'm on the 7 day or as I like to call it the 168 hour plan. After that I will move on to 2160 hour plan.

Good luck man. I know we can do this. It's only been 4 days for me and saying that doesn't even feel corny!

4. Cojax

Cojax Fapstronaut

One hour at the time, one victory over your urges at the time. Thats how you do it! Nice that you feel rewarded after 1 day, imagine how you feel after 1 week, 1 month, 90 days and so on;)

5. Flip

Flip Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot. Now that work is over...Here we go