1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Have I been hypersexual over the years due to my frequent self-isolation?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Anonymous86, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Anonymous86

Anonymous86 Fapstronaut

I can't pinpoint why, but I think this makes sense. I'm bipolar and suffer mainly from depression more than anything. Does anyone want more details?

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Yes please. I'm trying to associate your posting title to your post and cannot

3. Anonymous86

Anonymous86 Fapstronaut

well I'm 29 and I'm a virgin. I'm also gay. I always seem to be hypersexual in thought. I also have anxiety and depression from self-isolating environmental factors. Does my virginity have anything to do with it possibly? I get turned on by "good looking" men very easily, if that even makes any sense.

D . J . likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

OK. I understand more now. I'm 45 and I'm gay as well. I'm not a virgin but for the past three years, I've been living a celibate life (by choice) so I can understand how you feel.
    The first thing I would ask you to do is to take a deep breath and exhale. Calm yourself down, it's going to be alright. You can do this but it takes some planning and creating some safeguards to help make this journey less overwhelming.

Please share, if you can, the life you would prefer to be living.