Have no interest in orgasm or edging. Also depression.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by youngandsuffering, Jul 19, 2020.

1. youngandsuffering

youngandsuffering Fapstronaut

About 5 months ago I accidentally came across some disturbing material online.

Now I'm experiencing very low libido and depression. I haven't orgasmed in about 27 days. I start to watch P and M but my member feels almost nothing. I lose interest and just stop after maybe a couple minutes. This has happened about 3 times. Maybe I'm in the flatline.

This would be a good thing if I wasn't feeling so depressed. I don't want to answer any messages I don't want to get up from my bed. I don't want to do anything basically. All I want to do is vaporize my weed but I limit myself. And even if I am high I still seem to have the depressed feeling in the back of my mind. I realize it will come back most likely.

I've stopped most of my passions. I don't skate daily like I used to. I don't play video games like I used to. I don't watch anime or any movies or shows like I used to.

I'm just very depressed. I don't even know why I'm posting here. I'll just have to deal with it I guess. Nothing helps. I feel hollow. Not even face timing with a beautiful girl helps. I had to get high before hand so I could do it, because if not I would have been real quiet and in a bad mood and it wouldn't have worked out. I can't really enjoy anything and it's so sad.

2. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Can u go for a run?

3. youngandsuffering

youngandsuffering Fapstronaut

I would go for bike rides before. Good idea. I should skate more.