1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Having a hard time messaging women online

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by himmelstoss, Apr 2, 2016.

1. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

I mean even if we do meet up she's just going to find out I'm a NEET right?

2. Judicious 7

Judicious 7 Fapstronaut

If she does, then she does. It's best to be honest no matter what. Better for her to know the truth than to get hyped to a lie.

3. Harvhe

Harvhe Fapstronaut

its a anxious experience on either side

4. wanabefree

wanabefree Fapstronaut

Not all women are going to judge you because you are a NEET. We all have our down times and if that person cannot accept your current circumstance then she is not worth your time.

If the woman you are messaging is a NEET herself then would you look down on her for that? Probably not, I'm assuming.o_O

5. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

I don't think most men would look down on that, although things might be difficult if neither of us has our own place.

6. wanabefree

wanabefree Fapstronaut

What I am saying is that it's scary sometimes to reveal oneself, especially the part of us that we feel very uncomfortable to reveal to others, but the only way to know whether she is the one for you is to be honest.

Also, someone told me that a healthy relationship is built on the foundation of honesty. If we hide things from our partners or potential date, we are in a way distancing ourselves from the one we supposedly want to be closest to. You might be fearing that she will reject you but you should also consider the great possibility that she will appreciate your honesty, feel your sincerity, and feel more comfortable to reveal more intimate things about herself (^ー゜)