Headache, pressure in head during hardmode NoFap.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Information:

This is result of semen retention there is no doubt about that, and i would not be convinced if suggested otherwise, because I have evident proof to believe that prolonged semen conservation results in the above symptom. intense pressure in the forehead. I would like to know what exactly is happening in my body, if anybody has knowledge about and has gone through this before. I am abstained for 4 months now, and I have noticed after 100 days above, the pressure gets intense and hard to bear sometimes. Workout helps, meditation helps, but it does not to the extent that it gets completely dissolved. If i miss even a day of workout, this issue will exaggerate to the point of unbearable. I had to release, once i remember when i was probably around 5 months in in "NoFap hard mode". Anyone with any experience on this? a solution perhaps.

2. Do i start chi gong, tai chi, paranayama, yoga? has it to do with sexual energy being stuck as they say and I have to find a way to channelize, transmute? Or is it something I have to wait it out and will not go until a year 365 days, as the threads i have stumbled upon suggest?

3. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

So whatever u said other nofappers are experiencing it too it's same for all of us when the brain is rewiring one can feel it as it stresses out the brain and body . It is just stress chill and do what u can to fight back stress.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I just learnt aftr coming here. It indeed seems to be post withdrawl symptoms. However, what scares me now is it could last 1 to 2 yrs. Wow! I am finding it very hard to digest that.

5. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Actually it's different for all can't say much on that but don't lose hope we all are struggling here let's do this together and win this war.

Deleted Account likes this.