1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Heartbreak and Craving for initmacy

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by shadow/Miko, Mar 13, 2024.

1. shadow/Miko

shadow/Miko New Fapstronaut

I've been doing nofap since I was 16, Had PMO addiction at 13. I've been on many steaks of high and low amount of days. Been learning from the past journeys and keep seeking to be a better person no matter what. I have always found my weakness that leads me to relapses is my escape from heartbreak, or the craving of being in a relationship with the opposite gender. I know I'm still young (18 years old), and There is always other fish in the sea. I know I shouldn't be chasing for relationships, instead of making myself better. It's just hard to deal with this and mostly feeling lonely at most times. I've gotten rejected, so much that one time I thought it would be a good idea to pay for intimacy. Obivously It wasn't a good idea and I don't support doing it, wasting a lot of energy and money. Its been tough. Just wondering how you guys deal with this?

2. nickwrangler

nickwrangler New Fapstronaut

I used to feel the same thing, I didn't have a gf until I was 23. It wasn't smooth process I got rejected and ghosted, but in my case everything changed when I decided to accept myself and approached girls I liked without nothing to lose. strangely, it worked, I don't know how but it worked. But before that I cope rejection by making new friends and traveling alone.
    now I am facing a different problem, at 26, I am about to file a divorce, you have to make sure what makes you feel lonely, so think about it, don't be too rush in a relationship

again likes this.