1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone, i'm new here and sick of this life.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Theo08, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Theo08

Theo08 Fapstronaut

Hi all! My name is Matteo (Italian version of Matthew) , i'm 25 and i live in the south of Italy. I ended up in this site for pure coincidence: i was trying to study (trying because i do not completely like what im studying ) and then suddendly i felt the PMO's urge. I did it and, like a sign, just after i was finished i got a text from my gf saying: "Happy monthversary my love, cant wait to celebrate the anniversary next month!". The next month will be our 6th anniversary of engaging.
    You can imagine how i felt. I can even understand you if you think i do not deserve a person like that in my life and i can totally agree with you.
    In the general sadness of the moment i searched online for therapists methods that could've helped me in the first place, i was ready to rely on a shrink. I was sick.
    Then i found this website, read all the 44 pages of introduction and finally decided to give it a try.
    I need to quit this, its compromising my student career, i am 25 and i didnt even finished the first 3 years of the engineering degree, i need to deserve again that girl that loves me so much. I hope i will.
    Sorry for the long post, like always i got dragged by emotions. Hope i'll find someone else with the same situation, i need to feel like im not the only one!
    Good day to all!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

swordsman163 and Theo08 like this.
  3. Hello Jake

Hello Jake Fapstronaut

Hi 008,
    It's a constant battle but one I hope you will win. You do deserve your girlfriend. There's plenty of people like you out there, thousands on this site. We're all trying to give up tv's same thing. Good luck, will be with worth it.

Theo08 likes this.