Hello my brothers!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Каланко, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Каланко

Каланко Fapstronaut

I just wanted to say, I support and admire all of you in this hard battle!
    I'm a 24 year old guy, I saw some nofap videos on youtube and than I decided to try it myself. I held on for 24 days in my 1st tryout, than I fell. But its 1 lost battle,not a lost war,now I'm back on track and ready to break some new records,and now when I see how big actually this community is, I'll read advices and tips,and be more succesfull next time! Gl to all of you!

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. Indeed, PMO can win the battle, but it won't win the war. Keep on fighting, my friend.

Каланко likes this.
  3. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Welcome K! I'm not familiar with Cyrillic(?) letters, so do you mind telling us how to pronounce your screen name? I looked up the Cyrillic alphabet, and it looks like the transliteration is Kalanko, so please correct me if I'm wrong!

Каланко likes this.
  4. Welcome to our community. I just started too and I am glad to be with you! :)

5. Hello and welcome to NoFap brother!

Каланко likes this.
  6. Каланко

Каланко Fapstronaut

Exactly, Kalanko is the name when u translate in on latin.
    Thank to all off you my brothers, I will try the 30 days challenge (and will even try to go further if it goes well), I appriciate all ur kind messages and I wish you the very best in this battle! Cheers

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.