1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, i'm Kal-El

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kal-El, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

So, my name is Kal-El and im 19yrs. I am really sad because today i fapped three times, it makes me feel guilty, and it never happened to me like this, i was like almostly two months without masturbating. I really want to stop, because i feel that it sets me apart of a lot of good things, including the most important one in my life that is my relationship with God. I think that masturbating separates me from God and i don't want it to happen anymore.

Well, my objective is to never do it again and to help other guys struggling with it. I also want to clean my mind that i full with dirty stuff, anyway i want to be a new guy, a clean one!

Sorry if i said some foolish stuff, but i'm just being honest, at least i'm trying.
    Well, thats it =).

2. DeVso

DeVso Guest

He Kal-el,

you have said nothing foolish. I can somehow relate with how you feel. Most of the times when I fapped, I felt guilty too. But hopefully we both will prevail this time and quit and learn something good from this!

Go and advance!