Hi everyone, let's do this!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by BananaBread, Feb 11, 2015.

1. BananaBread

BananaBread New Fapstronaut

Hi! I'm BananaBread and I love banana bread. It's delicious.

On a more serious note, I've been a Fapstronaut since like September, but on Reddit. On my first try, I last a full 80 days and, despite not many noticeable effects, it was great and showed that it's possible. After that it's been pretty difficult.

I'm doing it because I'm addicted to certain fetishes that are destroying my brain. After watching the famous TED talk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU) I think the 4-5 months he talks about are a good challenge and I hope I can do it. Will you help me? :)

I also don't know exactly how this website works compared to the subreddit, what other tools are available? Where do I see my badge?

Thanks and good luck to you all :D

BB

2. colohawk

colohawk Fapstronaut

Yes sir. Ready to help! Not sure I've got a lot of motivational text right now but I had a huge temptation this afternoon and jumped on here. I think I'm almost over the desire to PMO and can get back to work. Don't want this site to become my new addiction. Have to go out and live!

3. Rousety

Rousety Fapstronaut

what's up BananaBread. I'd recommend looking up the NoFap emergency tool and bookmarking it on your devices. As for the badge thing - I'm pretty n00b to this myself, but you can set up a meter by clicking on mine or anyone else's. Congratulations on taking the jump!