1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi guys...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by God-Like, Nov 14, 2018.

1. God-Like

God-Like Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

I am an practicing architect from Mumbai, India. I am grateful to have found this website. i have been practicing(and failing) celibacy since 5 years now!. Everytime i fail, i get depressed but something inside me charges up within and i see no-fapping videos and experiences of other people and i am back on track again. I am big admirer of all kinds of celibates.

Have joined this forum to further fuel and reinforce my urge to remain a celibate till the end of this life. I think the creators of this movement are really doing a great job. I want to actively take part and become a part of this movement.

In these years, I have pages and pages of my journals in which i have documented subtle details of celibacy and the effects of downfall and the beauty of self discipline and Brahmacharaya, which i want to share to all like-minded friends through this Forum.

I also plan to start making new free content on Youtube too just to spread this movement further outside and more importantly further inside me, through it.

I would love to get involved with all the people on this forum. I am quite new and trying to get accustomed to this website's culture.

thx

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018