Hi Newbie here!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Roberth, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Roberth

Roberth New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I'm been trying to achieve this goal for so many times that I can't tell how frustrating was to me to did it.

So many faults "taught" me it is imposible for men to not masturbate, I've strongly believed rejecting masturbation is antinatural and I was doing something that would never be possible for any human being.

But I've putting an eye on the extraordinary successful cases that some of you narrates, I couldn't help to letting my jaw falling strongly to the ground.

So I've decided to get rid of my prejudices and I decided to try it over and over until I finally achieve this desired goal.

Thanks community, I'm not a native english speaker, but I can tell you freedom is so important to me that I will not letting me stop for a few grammar mistakes.

See you!

2. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

I think society has come to believe that masturbation is natural and totally alright simply because everyone who has tried it liked it, and we don't want to tell ourselves "no" when it comes to pleasure, so we invented the justification that it's a basic human function, and "we can't help it."