1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hobby vs trying to get laid

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Phillips, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Phillips

Phillips Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I am trying nofap for half a year with ups and downs. I need an advice from you. What to invest my time in? I want to be better with girls, but I don't know whether to spent time looking for hobbies, meet friends or hit clubs. When I do something not related to picking up girls I feel that I should do something else to improve my skills, but when I am in the club I think it's lame looking for getting laid instead of spending time on hobbies. What your advice would be?

2. Hobbies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Girls.

3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

You can't live your life to impress girls. Do what you want with your time. If you talk to a girl and your passionate about your hobbies she'll think it's cool.

4. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Hobby = how to waste my time

Look to improve yourself. Part of this improvement will be getting better with women.

5. For YEARS i used to really wrestle with this question. But then I realized we only get one life to live and life just gets shorter so I decided to focus on myself and going after not just hobbies but my goals. It's been the main driving force for my will to quit and to make something with my life. You'd be astonished at what you can accomplish when you're focused and free. I just try to make more of those moments every day

6. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

Sure your hobbies will eventually lead you to girls of similar interest. But if you want to be better with women then it's no good to be led to women if you don't know how to talk to them. Go back to the club a few times a week and practice, practice, practice! Go to a different town if you don't want to soil your hometown.
    Read "dating playbook for men"by andrew ferebee.

Talk to girls you don't want to have sex with, then you can give them your number instead of the other way around. Because girls will never contact you first, for the most part. This is all repetition man. Eventually what happens is you go from a stuttering Stanley to someone that's done this before.