1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hope to Overcome PMO!

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. goodnice 3.0

goodnice 3.0 Fapstronaut

Brothers, there is an answer for those of you truly seeking to be free from pmo. Are you desperate and willing to do whatever it takes to be free from this slavery?

Let’s see what the word of God has to say. I want to share some helpful scripture with you. Let these transform your mind heart will and emotions and beliefs and thought patterns and mindsets and actions!

Do not be conformed to this world, but instead be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.” - Romans 12:2

“Be holy, for I am holy”- 1 Peter 1:16

“Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son(Jesus) sets you free, you will be free indeed.”
    ‭‭John‬ ‭8:34-36‬ ‭

“..Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches out the thoughts and intentions of every person. And I will give to each of you whatever you deserve.
    ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2:23‬ ‭

“We know we love God’s children if we love God and obey his commandments. Loving God means keeping his commandments, and his commandments are not burdensome.”
    ‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:2-3‬ ‭

“Then the Lord said to him, “Now then, you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness. (‭Luke‬ ‭11‬:‭39‬ NIV)

“34 Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are healthy, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are unhealthy, your body also is full of darkness. Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it dark, it will be just as full of light as when a lamp shines its light on you.” (‭Luke‬ ‭11‬:‭36‬ NIV)

23 Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. (‭Luke‬ ‭9‬:‭23‬ NIV)

It’s not what goes into your body that defiles you; you are defiled by what comes from your heart. ” (‭Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭15‬ NLT)

I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference. (‭Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭19‬ NLT)

12 And we are instructed to turn from godless living and sinful pleasures. We should live in this evil world with wisdom, righteousness, and devotion to God” (‭Titus‬ ‭2‬:‭12‬ NLT)

The answer is in the name and power and truth of Jesus Christ! Maybe some of you might think i’m a “religious nutcase”. Well, i truly believe he’s the answer, but so many people are lost and reject him. i have seen huge transformation in my life and break through when i walk as Jesus did. He really transformed me!

Deleted Account and Hello Friend like this.