1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How’s things here? How’s the experience and success rate? Motivation for the new?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Z89, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Z89

Z89 Fapstronaut

Hi All,

You guys can call me Z, I just googled and got this page, and directly signed up, I am addicted to fapping since last 17 years or so and m about to be 30.

On average taken I have minimumly stroked my self 4 times a day, been in relationships and marriage too but nothing have been able to stop it,,, now a days its the most disgusting thing and habit of me which I wish to get rid off, this thing have and is messing up my lyf already,,, and I seriously need help on it,,,

Is there anyone else too kind of similar situations as mine??? Wtf to do ????

2. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

Don't worry mate, look enough and you'll find ppl in even worse situations, you're not alone :) And you took the first steps, which is good. Anyone can make it, as long as they do their best and don't give up!

Z89 likes this.
  3. welcome, Z! You really need to keep this a top priority and work hard if you want to succeed. We are all struggling here...there are so many helpful people and posts on this site. You can do this, though--there are many successful stories on here--stay strong! I'm praying for your success.

Z89 likes this.