1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF NO PMO

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Shadow shadow, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Shadow shadow

Shadow shadow Fapstronaut

Will eliminating all sexual thoughts from previous experiences enhance my no PMO experience. And does anyone know the science to why cold showers are good for you and any tips on getting better arbor cold showers. (also how cold is classed as a cold shower)

2. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Know nothing on the cold showers, not my cup of tea. But I have from day one got rid of sexual thoughts and fantasising. I know that would lead me back to P sooner or later (been there done that). I believe that’s a good idea. Good luck with everything!

3. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

I'm pretty sure, that depending on how cold the water is, your brain releases endorphins that act as painkillers to stand against the cold, and some other hormones too that are basically a warning to your body, like "this shit is cold we have to get the fuck out of here or we'll probably die from the cold", which makes you alert.