1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to keep testosterone high on a caloric defict

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

1- take 100 mg of zinc once everyday with one of your meals (its fine dont worry most doctor who recommended lower zinc doese are sissies and i could swear that 99% of these doctors didn't even tried taking zinc themselves)

2- don't ejaculate unless your prostate is 100% filled with semen, and do it only for once and wait again until it gets filled again, the waiting procces may take 3 days or even a week or two of abstininace from ejaculating which means that you will ejaculate only once and only in the case when your prostate is filled and after you fiinish you wait a couple of days until the prostate gets full and ready to release again and you repeat like this,This will keep the body in anabolic state.

3- keep a healthy diet even if your calories are low, yes you will lose weight if you eat shitty food in low calories, but you will not get any benefits, if you want a healthy diet you should focus on meat, fish, tuna, chicken breasts , whole eggs, whole grains, natural oils like olive oil and animal butter, and black coffee, all these items will help keep your vital energy up and will help your body survive being in a state of caloric defict.

4- drink water....Water....A lot of Water....

i am now on week two of weight loss journey and i lost 1 kilo last week, wish me luck brothers and sisters, oh sorry! Who needs your stupid wishes and stuipd luck anyway lol;)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  2. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

On number 4, too much water is bad. Look up hyponatremia.

Jack1211 likes this.
  3. Awesome man, good job! :)

Jack1211 likes this.