1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to live as ugly lonely man

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by jax2k19, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Liminal

Liminal Fapstronaut

I'm not sure about the loneliness since that's a problem I'm facing too. About the baldness, if it makes you uncomfortable, you can consult your medic, there's medicinal cycles that can definetely help you delay or even prevent baldness, as well as improving your hair condition. There's a youtube channel named MorePlatesMoreDates. Name sounds douchy but it's not about what you're thinking, he's a bodybuilder who often talks about hair loss and treatments and ways to medically prevent it. Also if you do/ever manage to get some money you could get a fue transplant, but they're very expensive so I wouldn't suggest that unless you can easily afford it without getting into any debts. As well as doing one of these treatments you could grow a beard to slightly draw attention away from the top of your head, at least by that point you might have a bit more physical self-esteem.

jax2k19 likes this.
  2. jax2k19

jax2k19 Fapstronaut

I heard about his guy. The problem is that I have side effects from finasteride. I have my own regimen treatment for hair loss: minoxidil, microneedling and nizoral shampoo. I hope it will slow balding process a little bit.

Liminal likes this.
  3. jax2k19

jax2k19 Fapstronaut

Thank you guys for your support. I really appreciate that. There a lot of wisdom and good advices in your posts. Maybe it depends on day but I feel so much better right now. Wish you all the best in your journeys.

4. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

100% Sage advice! You sound like you have read Albert Ellis or a lot of cognitive therapy! The cognitive error of "predicting the future" is all over this board. OP he is right and this is the advice of someone who cares about you. If you would like a couple of extremely helpful books message me. I'm certain you can find at least one of them in your native language.

Clerk373 likes this.
  5. spidermanfan123

spidermanfan123 Fapstronaut

I think this is my favorite post on this site.

Seriously. This dude sounds like the Tyler Durden version of Jordan Peterson.

ElSabio likes this.
  6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Ivr had pretty hot girls saying im pretty and some even wanting sex with me, but still nothing happened

It developed and addiction of sexting to me

Personality triumphs over looks, and with personality you can improve alot