1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to not get a girl pregnant without condomH

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by WannaStop, Nov 16, 2015.

1. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

I do not get why people are 'advocating', or rather suggesting that unsafe sex is an okay thing in this thread! :eek:

2. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

you don't lose as much of the sensation if you're intact.

3. TheBeachvillain

TheBeachvillain Banned

Are we still talking about this......

4. IGY

IGY Guest

I don't understand @NoBrainer. :confused: If this guy wants to avoid pregnancy why is total abstinence not 100% safe?

5. I read this somewhere.It's according to our ancient scriptures:
    here "member" = penis
    Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 6.4.9-10 ”If a man desires his wife with the thought: ”May she enjoy love with me.” Then, after inserting the member in her, joining mouth to mouth and stroking her organ, he should utter the following mantra ”O semen, you have been produced from my every limb…Bring this women under my control, like a deer pierced by a poisoned arrow.” Now, the wife whom he desires with the thought: ”May she not conceive”- after inserting the member in her and joining mouth to mouth, he should inhale and exhale, repeating the following mantra: ”with power, with semen, I reclaim the semen from you.” Thus she comes to be without semen.”
    P.S-I don't know what kind of science is this.

6. TheBeachvillain

TheBeachvillain Banned

Because even if you don't have sex you still might get hit by a car

7. Are you on the same path @TheBeachvillain ? i.e to find something more interesting than sex.
    If so,lets share our views.

8. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Oh right. I meant in relation to contracting STIs. For example, herpes simplex can be transmitted via means other than sexual activity with another person.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  9. IGY

IGY Guest

OK dude, I see what you mean. :)