1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to STOP sexual arousal when women tries to seduce you in public to ensure no precum is released?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by auzzy_mikey, Jun 27, 2019.

1. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

What is the best to ensure no precum is released when a women tries to seduce you in public? Like i've heard reverse kegels, clench the muscle that you pee with (pelvic floor) and then breath?

Any specific techniques you guys have to ensure no precum is released?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Did you read the book on brahmacharya practice I posted in your other thread? Once again, it contains the answers to your questions.
    If you're really going for 0 emissions whatsoever you need to be practicing meditation/yoga (not just the physical asana,) intently and nearly constantly. Hesychasm in the Orthodox church covers similar ground - http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07301a.htm

The gist is that if you're producing pre, then you're still having sexual thoughts on a subconscious level. In order to excise those thoughts one has to transmute their own consciousness rather than any physical substance created in the body. At that point the creative energy of the body/mind will be absorbed into itself and raised to the heart and above, resulting in the ability to completely transcend vulgar sexual impulses and see all from a point of unity. Personally I'm way off that level of contemplation but I aspire to it- it seems that you've been retaining for quite some time and it really seems that the only way forward for you is sublimation and transmutation via energy work/prayer/meditation.

Sexybeast101 likes this.
  3. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

Lmfao troll

legendsneverdie and SovjetOnion like this.
  4. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut