1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HPV , how to heal with it?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Clemente123, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Clemente123

Clemente123 Fapstronaut

Hello, good afternoon.
    I have HPV for one year now. Have done cryotherapy, and applied creams like IXIUM. But it always come back. Never stayed 1 month without the symptoms.
    I drink a cup of lemon with warm water and propolis every day to boost the immune system.
    Eat super healthy , take cold showers .
    But it doesn't go away.
    Does anyone here has HPV also?
    Did it cure totally, what treatment you got?
    Any tips will be welcome
    Thanks.

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Unless it is a resistant strain, it shouldn't stay for life.

I recommend you see a physician and upgrade to antivirals of greater potency if possible, although a limit does exist, beyond which only symptomatic treatment can help.

Check yourself for cancer every year and stay healthy. HPV is not a death sentence if dealt with properly.

Ensure all future sex involves a condom; don't become a vector of the disease. AIDS and HPV are a horrendous combination; protect yourself as well.

Never skip medications. The virus has a lifespan and medicines revolve around it; do not delay your treatment/medications because that will only make the virus more resistant and incurable in the future.

Exercise a lot. Hydrate yourself. Don't masturbate. These 3 generic tips work with almost anything.

Stay positive.
    Get treated.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  3. Clemente123

Clemente123 Fapstronaut

Thanks, I am not a natural English speaker, I went to a urologist. What is a physician?
    Oh I have been trying to stay without MO because semen retention boost energy and immune system also. I think it been 9 days without it.
    For what my doc said my type is not a cancerous one.