1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Flyman66666

Flyman66666 Fapstronaut

Today i touch 60 day nofap. Suddenly few hours ago, urges were coming strongly. Its almost inevitable. I am trying hard to resist. But it seems anything can happen.
    What should i do? Help me. I dont wanna lost my streak.

2. Get off the computer, get away from all technology (phone, ipad, laptop), and get busy doing something else.

I find if you just do something, (exercise, clean the house, read a book) to distract your mind the urge will pass.

3. Enginakos

Enginakos Fapstronaut

For me the most effective is be social! Meet up with people distract yourself getting energy from others (even bad energy but peoples energy!)

4. take a cold shower if that doesn't help .......

5. Push ups, use that frustration and push those arms until you are not sufficiently pissed off at the urge. Other than that, treat yourself with icecream or take a long walk to get your mind off dirty intentions

Flyman66666 likes this.
  6. jun007

jun007 Fapstronaut

For me, a simple walk would do the trick. Just get out of the room and take a short walk. I prefer walking on quite streets, observe your body and feel the surroundings.

Flyman66666 likes this.
  7. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

What was your THOUGHTS in last week? Most likely you spend time doing mental masturbation. Imaginations of sexual scenes, women, thinking about sex. Maybe even slight touching from time to time, hmm? Bad diet? Lack of sport? Stress? Anger?

Whatever was the case, getting back on track will be very hard. 1st u must identify and stop everything which led you here. Than u must get super focused and motivated in next one week to get things back under control.

What is the most important is to analyze WHAT got u to this situation. So next time, it does not happen. 60 days is nothing in grand scale of things. If u have these issues, u do something wrong and this is THE TIME to analyze it and GET BETTER.

This process is what everyone who got to 100s of days got thru. Its learning. So learn. Analyze. Think.

Flyman66666 likes this.
  8. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Part of the strategy in such situations is not to get too agitated, fearful, downcast, and pessimistic. Just calm down. Don't fight or try to burn out your will power muscle in this battle. Be calm, just sit with it, let the urge/pain wash over or through you, it won't last forever. Watch it (urges/discomfort) in your mind's eye as if you are a third-party observer, outside yourself. In calmness, consider how strange it feels or how familiar, how amazing the male biology, how even interesting, or even pathetic - laugh at it if you'd like - "this is the big treat?" Distract yourself if needed. Think of something else if you must - listen to music, watch a movie. Sometimes putting a cold compress on your sack (with a protective intervening cloth barrier) helps, especially when trying to sleep. Think of those who have it worse than you (the martyr strategy): terminal ill patients, cancer patients, paraplegics, prisoners of war undergoing torture. Would you trade your current suffering for one of those? And, you actually consider your pathetic little urge/pain a major thing? Really? Put it in perspective, boy! Don't give in on a "fuck it" whim - don't fall so easily. Also, don't fall because you have some pain or discomfort, which passes eventually. You'll have a surge of joy and delight later if you see it through now. Postpone for later that joyous dessert, rather than eat the shit of addiction now, which will sink your heart and make you feel like shit. You remember how it was during past relapses - how you felt - it will be the same. So, don't go there! Do you really never want to conquer this thing and start over and over again? You can easily spend the rest of your life doing just that - or just conquer this thing now.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021