1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am having testicular pain at day 4 of NoFap

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by coolmonk32, Mar 29, 2020.

will testicular pain go away with time ?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

17 days? Hmm. How often do you have pain? For me, it usually hits on 7-10 days and last just usually 2 days. Did you ice it?

2. coolmonk32

coolmonk32 Fapstronaut

No i simply lay off on bed without doing anything , There is no specific period i get the pain, its completely random, i would say whenever i get a sex trigger then after some time i experience pain

3. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

There's another testicular pain I get once in a while, that's nothing to do with blue balls. Sometimes I'm walking or doing any normal stuff, my testicles just flex out of the blue. That actually felt painful in that moment then that's gone. So in that sense... one is completely random too. I never knew what to make of it. Thankfully it's very rare although it's annoying. The closest comparison I can compare is when your legs "cramp" when you sleep and you woke up feeling it cramp.. it's a bit like that