1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't make new friendship

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kligor, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

I have problem,i don't have friends.My life is like this,go to job,when finish job go home,then take a walk,in free time watch anime and play video games.I try so hard and i just can't make new friendship,even if i m friendly i can't find right person i looking for(Just to be good person,nothing more).I m so much different than people who surrounding me(similar age people)they like fast driving and expensive car(I don't,i enjoy at lower price car and slower driving because i know someone don't have anything to eat).They can sit all the day in caffe just looking at phones like zombie and talking about something which will never need you in life(I hate sitting at caffe bar,first in cost money,in my country clean headed man earn small amount of money,second it is time losing).They are full of himself,but they didn't to anything important(They are proud because they have high price outfit and house but they are zero like people).With all of this i just want to say that i don't fit in society,i know they are normal people too but it is hard to find them.May i success in my mission,that feeling of being alone make me feel weak,just like i don't have society life,i hope i will change it fast,all best guys.

| Nico | and Hello Friend like this.
  2. Triplex VII

Triplex VII Fapstronaut

Making friends can be complicated sometimes. However, I think the hardest part is simply finding the best place to actually meet them.

The best way is always to go to places where there will be people. And if you have trouble finding like minded people you share things in common with, I would suggest perhaps trying to go to locations where activities happen that you enjoy.

Example: I like Dungeons and Dragons. I will soon be going to a local shop to attend Adventurer's League, which is a weekly get together in many locations where new and old D&D players can meet to get into the game, meet people, make friends, etc. I also like HEMA (historical European martial arts) and I plan to look online to find a nearby HEMA club to get into. This way, I should be able to meet people I will already share some common ground with.

You can find stuff like that as well, perhaps. Look up organized activities that you enjoy and go to places like that. And you could also probably join online chat groups yourself to try and organize meet ups with groups of people with similar interests as well.

3. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

you're saying it's a waste of time sitting in bars and cafe's? yet you sit at home watching anime and play video games? time to re-evaluate life bro ;)

| Nico |, Homelander and meditative like this.
  4. Stop being a human doing, easy

| Nico | likes this.
  5. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

You go to cafe with friends,then all just watch in phones,almost ignore you(I didn't go outside home just to do what i can do home alone),when i m home i watch anime in free time,anyway its just my opinion.

| Nico | likes this.
  6. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

Maybe im not the best person to give advices in loneliness but when I wanted to have some relationship with men I just found people who were same alone as me just by sharing same interest(poker). But in the end I found them to be loosers so didn't want to have the relationship lol ;D Yeah, thats not the best advice - take it or leave it

| Nico | and Kligor like this.