1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I finally ejaculated this night

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by ALEX_88, Oct 4, 2018.

1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

hello guys, tonight I ejaculated without dreaming ... I ejaculate after 150 days of no PMO, how come it did not happen before? why did I ejaculate without dreaming?

2. I don't know, but I'm waiting for something like this now :D

3. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

If you have no sexual thoughts and you are completely pure there's no semen dispersion, also you are never sure you haven't dreamt, dream memories are elusive.

Koldhand and ALEX_88 like this.
  4. StormsSankIn

StormsSankIn Fapstronaut

This happened to me around the same time frame, 5-6 months. No sexual imagery or dream, just a pure involuntary expulsion. There had been bleeding in my case as the emission was brown, the body obviously cleansing itself.

I'd be encouraged not disappointed. If it's your first after 150 days then you've done things right and kept your mind very clear of sex. No dream imagery also indicates it was probably the body flushing itself. I would suspect the next one may be even longer away than 150 days as the body knows not to produce so much semen now.

ALEX_88 likes this.
  5. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Brown??! did not you worry?

6. StormsSankIn

StormsSankIn Fapstronaut

Yeah it freaked me out at the time. I masturbated 2/3 the following week or so and the colour improved until it was back to normal again. After a month or so of that there was no change, all good and healthy. There was never any pain or discomfort. Put it down to being abstinent for so long and then towards the end of my streak getting tempted a few times by indulging in fantasy.. must have ruptured a blood vessel or something somewhere.

In the med literature it says bleeding can be caused by prolonged periods of sexual inactivity. Where and why it occurs exactly is not always clear though.

7. dominate@#123

dominate@#123 Fapstronaut

There are two types of wet dreams. One in which you dream about sex and then ejaculate while in that dream. And the other is where u ejaculate in your sleep but there is no dream of sex. And the one u had is actually a good thing because the second type is very less harmful than the first one as there is very less loss of vital fluid and energy. Its a good sign. But if u r serious about retaining and don't want to waste the semen even through wet dreams, then start waking up early in morning. I do the same.

ALEX_88 likes this.
  8. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

in fact I wake up very early in the morning, actually this week I noticed a drop in gym performance .... who knows maybe it was the fault of ejaculation

9. dominate@#123

dominate@#123 Fapstronaut

Were u able to notice the exact time when u ejaculated through wet dream?