1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just need

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by JoeBlake, Jul 12, 2016.

1. JoeBlake

JoeBlake Fapstronaut

it's so tough sometimes. I do so much and know so many people yet I feel drastically alone. I just need someone to talk to. I have SSA, I go to chat rooms and share myself with no lasting impact. I need real communication, but I can't reach out to those who care. I need to know it's going to be okay. I need a friend.

J

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  2. IGY

IGY Guest

I am sure you will find those who care here. This is a very supportive place. Keep interacting as much as possible - with your issues and supporting others with theirs. That is how you can make connections with people here that you can relate to. Loneliness is deeply distressing and the things we say and do in chat rooms are ultimately artificial and unsatisfying.

Hold on to your hope for healing and recovery Joe. Of course, you have to do the work, but we will be right with you. :)

3. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

What does SSA mean?

At times even i feel alone. i try not to feel guilty for it. i mean some people are social and can make friends easily. just as some people are smart, some are funny, some are lazy. i guess not everyone has to be social. but yeah having one friend to talk about your issues is always helpful.

4. newmi

newmi Fapstronaut

People here can't hear you in person but we all listen to one another. No one is alone in this place.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. i know, i don't have real women friends either. it's hard. i hear you. you got to just start talking to people.

bigman73 likes this.
  6. IGY

IGY Guest

Same Sex Attraction @recoome.

recoome likes this.
  7. The moment I share my loneliness with NoFap, its like it lessens its impact. And in no real way. I'm still alone. I still want someone I can be close to. I can try and get closer to some people here, but its online. It's virtual. It's... a screen. I want to be closer to my friends here, my brothers and sisters here. But to what end? If I really knew you guys, the anonymity would vanish. Behind this curtain, people may not like what they find. And the worst thing is, I'd agree with them, mostly. Tell me what you want, I can only find a real solution to my loneliness in the real world. We're feeling lonely because we're running away from our lives. We're trying to escape. And I want to stop. I am tired. I've been owning my lies, one after another. Owning that whatever it was, it was my responsibility. It hurts. It makes me feel alive though. Alone but alive.

bigman73 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

Hey Joe. I have fought my SSA all my life, and yeah, it can be a struggle and a very lonely life. But mate, you are taking very positive steps - you are here, talking about it! Live your life with dignity Joe, and I hope your loneliness can be eased and solved as you connect with other fine men who arent trying to use you for their own gratifications. Be brave, mate. Your life is precious - protect it, and all the very best for your journey ahead.

9. hi there I also have SSA, and can understand where you come from. I been there, done that with chat rooms, etc. Yet for me I now a Christian and see light at the end of the tunnel. I wish you well on your journey. Feel free to PM me any time.