1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just realized how much I've changed myself in 3 years

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2017.

1. I used to be an introverted geek with a passion of programming, i also used to get bullied. But today, 3 years later, after I experienced heartbreaks due to rejection (one big and one small), depression, OCD, paranoid thoughts, upcoming problems between my parents (really arguing every day), kind of poverty, I feel like I am not the same person anymore.

I have old videos on my mobile (3/4 years old), me with my friends and so on. If I look at my younger self, I don't recognize myself anymore. There's something different now, i am e.g. extroverted, not introverted, I have other
    Passions like wisdom, not programming. I don't want to say "mature", but getting to know how the world functions had a great impact on me. I mean 3 years ago I didn't think about politics/philosophy/etc and now this is exactly what I "like" to think about it.

Even a friend/former classmate of mine who I saw for the first time in 3 years said something like "I don't believe how you've changed, you were completely different then!"

There are positive aspects because I am not that of a child anymore, but nevertheless being a fool like 3 years ago was also cool. It's too late to change me, i got to stay the person who i am right now and just move forward

2. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut

Cool!

Pluto likes this.