1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i just stumble, and i felt terrible

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by H20, Aug 8, 2018.

1. H20

H20 Fapstronaut

Hi...

Today actually was my 12 days since my last PMO. but shit happened today.... and i felt terrible. All my hard work to STOP from 'this' thing to happen were destroyed in instant. My disappointment bring me to Nofap, and i though if i could share my struggle with people who belong to the same position as me, it somehow will lead me to the right way. So lets do this!!!

2. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Hello and welcome!

I just lost a 17 day streak last night with MO, and I had a 10 day streak just before that. Things get easier, as you often don't lose all your progress, unless you go on a binge. I think I almost made it to a flatline, but my brain was throwing fits and giving me insomnia again. That seems to be its last resort, as that's how both my previous streaks ended. I think I just have to be willing to accept going a whole night without sleep if I want to beat this.

Knighthawk and H20 like this.
  3. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Guys, hit the panic button before you jump from the cliffs...

Knighthawk likes this.