1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I know it's weird to ask, but can you guys help me in Homework?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JustLeave07, Jul 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

Hey Fapstronauts,
    I have a hell loads of homework pending and English is one of them , I need some help in creative writing section , I am not a native english speaker so it takes a lots of time in thinking all the stuff , can you guys please share your opinions on -->
    1) The expectation of elderly parents--the reality.
    2)what do you feel about Effect of age on your elderly family members and what distracts you from that ache (sadness)
    3)Feelings of youngsters about the effect of age in life and attempt to overcome their sadness.
    4) What can be our efforts in fighting against the child labour ?

Just briefly give your views , as I need basic ideas only .

Thank you.

2. squashes9

squashes9 Fapstronaut

Hi! A few of these are a little unclear to me but always happy to help a brother out!

1 and 2 appear to be similar questions:
    I think most people at some point in their life come to terms with the fact that they're going to die one day, and their parents will as well. At least with myself I know my parents will age, deteriorate then die, and I'll follow them ~30 years after. I've come to accept it, and although it's a little bit sad, it's just a part of life. We all understand it.

The thing I am more afraid of than the eventual prospect of death is the pain that comes before it; what if they lose their minds? What if they forget everything, including me? The fact that I'll need to take care of them even when they don't remember who I am is a very scary thought. Not because I wouldn't want to or I don't love them, but I feel like it would just be traumatizing to do with the people I've spent the most time with in my life. When it's my turn to be old, I think I might rather die earlier than to slowly fade into alzheimers or something like that and be a burden to my kids.

3: I'm male, and I think that lessens the sting of aging a bit just because, for better or worse, society doesn't punish males for being old as much as it punishes females. Obviously as mentioned above, I'm afraid of being unable to take care of myself eventually, but I'm not sure I necessarily say I'm sad because of it.

4: This is like a completely different topic,and I'm not sure I'm educated enough about child labor around the world to really make a good argument for anything lol

JustLeave07 likes this.
  3. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

Thank you

4. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

These seem like highly subjective questions that can be intepreted in your own language.

They're meant to train your critical thinking. I suggest next time you do them yourselves, very crucial in helping you develop your own world view.

JustLeave07 likes this.