1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I LOVE MYSELF

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Oluwakingz, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Oluwakingz

Oluwakingz Fapstronaut

Okay I'm on 90 days of nofap and that it, Do I feel great Yes, Do I sleep well and my anxiety & depression reduced alot Yes, Do I have mad confident like it nothing Yes, Am I till trying and still being cautious even though triggers or shit don't really freak me Yes, is it worth it absolutely Yes, Do I love myself YES
    So if you still battling I understand this is a lifestyle and it part of us and don't be too hard on yourself, learn and never give up, I started on April 20 after a crazy month of Pm that was around the time school went on break it fucked me up for a month couldn't even last a week when I got back. Now see, just keep it moving, forgive yourself an smile through it, I have always wanted to say this when I get to 90 days like anytime I see someone video on 90 days they would be like "men it been a long time" so this is my MEN IT BEEN A LONG TIME so peace, love and just build your own story #weout

2. Shuffledude88

Shuffledude88 Fapstronaut

Great work! Self-love is key in recovery! Well done and keep it up!

Oluwakingz likes this.