1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help guys

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Pax Romana, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Pax Romana

Pax Romana Fapstronaut

My girlfriend just told me few months ago that she slept with a guy for money. This was the first week we started dating. Well we have a baby and live together but I checked our statements and this supposed guy she slept with send money at least 3 other times. So my head is racing to the point I think about it at least once a day. It sucks because I now just imagine this guy fucking my girlfriend every time. I don’t know what to do, I think it has messed with my head so much that I search on ph for videos of people and deception of what my girlfriend looks like to see proof, even though there’s nothing I’m going to find. I was doing great for years, but now i just pmo all the time and I can’t get over what happened. Her explanation was she didn’t have enough to pay for rent, and that the guy preyed on her for being in a vulnerable place. I love her and my baby with all my heart but it is just that I am unable to stop pmo, and the fact that she did what she did and with some guy who I never met but was around. And the fact she waited this long to tell me. I’m still with her and I don’t intend to leave her or cheat, or even end things. We have a great relationship since the first week. And I forgive her, but I need help to deal with my pmo, and moving past what happened. Much help from all you would be incredibly appreciated thank you

AmosRaffaqat likes this.
  2. Pax Romana

Pax Romana Fapstronaut

Thanks for your response

3. AmosRaffaqat

AmosRaffaqat Fapstronaut

Bro if she is telling you about her secret it means that she cares about your relationship and your baby.She can also keep that a secret and you would never know what she did.Just forget the past and live happily i don't think she will do that again.​

Pax Romana and 500 like this.
  4. Pax Romana

Pax Romana Fapstronaut

5. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

This is obviously causing some issues. You and her might want to try relationship counseling together. Get it it all on the table.

SilentWolfSong likes this.
  6. s0ra

s0ra Fapstronaut

How did this work out bro?