1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need your support to motivate me

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by rai nman12, Aug 29, 2017.

1. rai nman12

rai nman12 Fapstronaut

I have a dog- dachshund- his name is Bart. Every morning during the walk we meet a very beautiful women also walking a dog. As a introvert it is very difficult for me to talk to her. I mean I say good morning, wishing her a good day and some kind of small talk. But I am afraid to talk to her, for instance check if she is married or in another relationship. When I approching her I have a brain fog. I think that she likes me as a neighbor because she greetings me first.

I need yout to motivate me to move my ass and talk to her like a man.

Thanks in advance.

jalls likes this.
  2. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Think to talk about Smith interesting to her. For example her dog...what its name is...things like that than tje conversation will tale on.

jalls likes this.
  3. jalls

jalls Fapstronaut

Can you see her left ring finger on that walk?

A lot of people are into their work if they have good jobs. For others of us, family and where we come from may be an easier conversation.

I've heard from some sales people, another indication of her status may be her shoes? (not that you should allow them to trigger you) But people observe details and link them to socio-economic status and personality, etc.

It is tricky. A lot is said through non-verbal communication as well, but if you're doing that well where you could ask her for the time for example, you're probably doing ok; and if you are, gain confidence from that.