1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I never get the girl.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by leemac93, Sep 18, 2019.

1. leemac93

leemac93 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone.
    Haven't posted in a long time but I'm back looking for advice.
    Basically just feels like I never get the girls that I want to actually be in a relationship with. I have like 3 girls that I'm seeing but its just when im really horny on a long streak an it makes me feel bad because I dont want anything from these girls but sex.

I also have this problem with streaks longer then 14 days. I seem to cave at that point an go have sex an o which is weird because I made it to 30 plusdays before when I first started.

I wanna make it to that number again because it makes me really agressive in every aspect in my life but cant seem to get there because I just hook up n o with a girl.

Any advice on resisting sex with people you dont wanna be with long term, an also finding a partner again that im more atracted to? Sorry this post is kinda messy but I think its clear enough?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. You're a good man who knows that wanting women for merely sex isn't a cool thing. Women are not sex toys. . .

Sorry I don't know much about it but I feel that sex is better than P. . .
    So you can still go to a 30 days streak without P and M. . .
    Having sex is not much harmful if done at right time ,in right place and with right partner then it can amazingly boost your health.