I no longer constantly think about sex

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Anonymousbearcat31, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Anonymousbearcat31

Anonymousbearcat31 Fapstronaut

Hey there everyone. I just wanted to share my recent success with you all, and hopefully motivate you in the process.

I'm on day 21 or 22 of my current streak. But as I've stated iny other posts I had a 24 and a 26 day streak right before this one. Each with just one mistake. These two streaks helped me get to where I am right now so don't worry if you are at day 20-25 and feel like you aren't making progress, even though I reset the counter the work I have done (especially on strengthening my will power) has not faded away.

So at 21 days on this streak I was sitting at home and realised something amazing. I haven't fantasized about a girl in a long time. Sure occasionally some thought about fooling around with a girl might wander into my head, but I don't entertain the thought, it disappears, and I move on with my life without spending the next 20 minutes to an hour fantasizing about her in my head.

I really realized this when I thought about work. I see a lot of cute girls and always used to think about things I'd do with them if I had the chance. Now if I see a cute girl at work the only thing I think about doing with them is asking them out to lunch.

I also see myself staring into their eyes while I talk to them instead of searching for opportunities to peek at their chest while they sign for their order.

I look at woman in a much more respectful way. My mind isn't constantly crowded with sexual thoughts. And I actually seek friendship from females now, instead of going through the motions just so I cab get in their pants.

Mothereffing nofaptastic

Deleted Account and Ploutos like this.
  2. klikker

klikker Fapstronaut

really cool!!! congratulations man!! :) i like your post! You motivate me too! Keep Going!! :cool::cool:

3. Great observation and another metric on the road to freedom. Thanks!